- Sat, May 5
- 10 am: Gayle’s Pastries, Coffee & Juice (no charge)
- 10:30 am – noon: Class Instruction
- Place: Viking Hall
- Instructor: Mary Schlink, Member of the Daughters of Norway Lodge in Cupertino
- Reservations Required; Deadline Wed, May 2 (see form below)
- Class Fee: $10 (due the day of the class)
Hveteveftling (wheat weaving) is an ancient and beloved craft in Norway. We will learn how to make several different wheat ornaments in this hands-on class and will hear about the history and folklore of this art.
To reserve a space in the class, complete the form below. Be sure to indicate how many reservations you want to make. Then hit the “Submit” button.
Reservation Form (deadline Wed, May 2):