Canceled due to Covid-19
Mysteries of Norwegian Food: Learn and taste . . .
- Friday, Sep 11, 2020
- 6:30 pm – Doors open
- 7:00 pm – Program
- Presenter: Duane Adams
- At Viking Hall
- Refreshments – donations appreciated
- Extra parking available next door at German-American Hall, 230 Plymouth St.
Have you ever wondered about:
- Why goat cheese is brown?
- How the potato came to Norway?
- The great Norwegian porridge feud?
- The mystery of lutefisk?
Here is an opportunity to learn about and taste some typical Norwegian foods. Come prepared for a delightful experience.